Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Mother's Proud Moment...

A Mother's Proud Moment...

 
Some days I think, "sheesh these kids don't listen! Is anything I'm teaching them actually sinking in? Do they act like this at school?" Well, I'm sure most of what Dean and I tell our kids goes in one ear and out the other. And I only pray that all the FHE lessons and teaching moments we do won't have been for no reason, and that they will be the polite, respectful kids we try and raise them to be.
Today I am a proud mother of a wonderful kid. Here is a letter from one of Kashus's teachers at Bright Beginings. I am so lucky to be his mom!
 
 This is what it read...

Dear Brother and Sister Daley,
     One morning as we were settling down after clean-up, I asked the children why we need to listen to the teachers.  Kashus immediately raised his hand and when I called on him he said, "Because it brings us closer to Jesus."  I couldn't believe I had heard that amazing response, so I asked him, "what?"  He again responded, "Because it brings us closer to Jesus. That's what my mom and dad always tell me."  The spirit was so strong that I had to testify that he was right! Thank you!


My Kashus.
Crazy, energetic, athletic, and super snuggly.  I think I will keep him:)

1 comment: